Solder Paste Printing Process
- What's the best practice for handling solder paste
- What's the best solder paste quality control?
- Type 3 or Type 4 Solder Paste
- What's the best way to clean a misprinted PCB?
- What factors affect solder paste transfer efficiency?
- What is the difference between aspect ratio and area ratio of stencil apertures?
- What stencil thickness should be used?
- What squeegee speed should be used?
- What squeegee pressure should be used?
Pick and Place Process
- What's the best way to support a PCB during assembly?
- How are components transferred from tray to tape and reel?
- What is 'Package on Package' (POP)?
Reflow Soldering Process
- Component weight limit on PCB underside during reflow soldering
- What are the different types of reflow profile?
- What are the differences between 'Water-soluble' and 'No-clean' flux?
- What causes electrochemical migration (ECM)?
- What is the difference between ionic and non-ionic contamination?
- Why clean a PCBA that has been soldered using no-clean flux?
- How do engineered cleaning fluids such as Zestron and Kyzen work?
- How does the pH level affect engineered cleaning fluids?
- How do mixed-bed and carbon filters work in PCB cleaning systems?
- What are the risks of using ultrasonics to clean PCBA's?
- What is ROSE (Resistivity of Solvent Extract) testing?
- How do you validate a PCBA cleaning process?
- What's the preferred PCB finish within the industry?
- What is the 'floor life' for the different moisture sensitivity levels?
- Is there a quick way of comparing bills of material to find differences when up issuing an assembly?
- What does 'SMT' stand for?
- What does the term voiding mean?
- How is void percentage calculated?
- What do you think of low temperature lead free solder paste?
- What software is available to view Gerber data?
- What software is available for PCB design?
- How do you extract CAD data from PCB design software?
- How are PCB's manufactured?